Nneamaka Grace Ekechukwu
Engr. Mrs. Nneamaka Grace Ekechukwu is a Principal Engineer with the National Engineering and Technical Company (NETCO), Limited, a subsidiary of NNPC. She has over eighteen (18) working years’ experience on good engineering practices in the oil & gas industry. Breaking it down, she has ten (10) years’ experience in Project Engineering and Management, Interface Engineering and Management, Preparation of technical and commercial bid proposals/tendering documentation for EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning) projects. Over five (5) years’ experience on onshore, offshore projects relating to Materials and Corrosion protection design and five (5) years’ experience on Pipeline Engineering and design.
She is currently the Deputy Project Manager for the TOTAL IKIKE SURF Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation project, managing project personnel and resources on the project.
Some of the projects she has worked on are listed below;
• Detailed Engineering Design of the EGINA FPSO project
• Bonga South West Aparo SURF Re-Feed Project
• Detailed Engineering Design of the OKAN GGCP Debottlenecking project
• SOKU Non Associated Gas Compression project
• NGPTC FEED of Makaraba GPCF & 32KM X 16” Makaraba TO ODIDI Node GAS Pipeline
• Detailed Engineering Design for Produce Water Disposal Project
• Registered Member, Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
• Corporate Member, The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
• Member, Society of Women Engineers International (SWE)
• Member Project Management Institute(PMI)